Reliable Oro Valley Invisalign® Treatments
If you're searching for a way to straighten your teeth and amplify your natural smile's aesthetics, Invisalign may be the ideal orthodontic treatment for you. Dr. Joel Rutledge and his experienced team offer tailored Invisalign treatments from their office in Oro Valley, Arizona. We want to craft a beautiful smile that you can cherish for years to come.
At Rutledge Dental, we look forward to guiding you through the Invisalign treatment process and answering any questions you have. Get in touch with our approachable team today so we can begin planning your dream smile!
c CALL US: (520) 575-9449 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
How Does Your Invisalign Treatment in Oro Valley Work?
Invisalign aligners are clear plastic trays that use carefully targeted pressure to shift your teeth into an ideal alignment over time. Your Invisalign treatment starts with a visit to our comfortable dental office. Dr. Rutledge analyzes your bite to check whether you're an ideal candidate for this particular teeth straightening treatment. Clear aligners are most effective at treating mild to moderate bite and alignment issues, such as crowding, gaps, and crooked teeth.
After confirming that Invisalign treatment in Oro Valley would benefit you, our dentist uses digital imaging and x-rays to thoroughly map the inside of your mouth. Using our iTero scanner, we can show you a preview of your expected results during this initial appointment. After your visit, we send the set of digital images to a trusted dental lab so they can begin crafting your custom-fitted plastic trays.
On average, you wear each aligner for two weeks before moving to the next set of trays. We’ll schedule regular checkup appointments to make sure your treatment is moving along as planned. As the treatment progresses, you'll be amazed at how your smile changes!
Why Should I Consider Rutledge Dental for My Invisalign Treatment?
We prioritize your dental needs and well-being above all other considerations. Whether you're a responsible teen, a young adult, or a senior, we take the time to understand your situation. We can help you fully meet your goals with an Oro Valley Invisalign treatment. Our dentist is recognized as an Invisalign Platinum Provider, which means he has completed over three hundred successful Invisalign treatments.
Dr. Rutledge firmly believes that it's never too late to undergo a teeth straightening treatment. We've provided countless members of our community with beautiful smiles meant to last, and we can't wait to help you achieve your personal dental dreams.
5 Reasons to Receive Invisalign Aligners
Invisalign is an incredibly popular orthodontic treatment, and you may be considering undergoing this teeth straightening process for several reasons.
- A subtle treatment method: Clear aligners are relatively unobtrusive and may not even be noticeable to the people around you. Many patients elect this treatment over traditional metal braces because the aligners are significantly less visible.
- No lifestyle sacrifices necessary: When you choose Invisalign treatment in Oro Valley, it's easy to continue enjoying your favorite snacks, meals, and drinks. Simply remove your aligners during meals and you can continue your day-to-day life with few changes!
- An enhanced smile: Aligning your teeth amplifies the natural beauty of your smile. At the end of your treatment, you have an aesthetically pleasing smile that you can take pride in.
- Improved oral hygiene: It's easier to brush and floss straightened teeth. By improving your ability to practice good oral hygiene, you reduce your chances of developing gum disease in the future.
- An effective retreatment process: Your teeth can shift out of alignment over time despite previous treatment, particularly for patients who do not regularly wear their post-treatment retainers. Invisalign is an efficient retreatment option that can bring your teeth back into position and restore your smile.
Invisalign as Part of a Full Smile Makeover
A full smile makeover combines multiple dental treatments to sculpt your concept of a perfect smile. Invisalign is a critical component of many multi-treatment processes. We may use dental crowns to restore damaged teeth and clear aligners to straighten your smile. Our team can also correct the alignment of your teeth with Invisalign after using a dental bridge to replace multiple missing teeth.
Getting the Most Out of Your Teeth Straightening Treatment
One of the most important things you can do to improve your treatment's success is to wear your aligners every day for the proper amount of time. Invisalign works best when your aligners exert constant pressure on your teeth. When you fully invest in the process, you'll be satisfied with the final results.
Should you misplace a set of aligners, please continue wearing your most recent set of trays until we can fabricate a new pair for you. Doing so prevents your teeth from shifting back and protects the progress you've already made. Please contact our Oro Valley Invisalign dentist with any questions regarding your treatment at any time!
Improving Your Smile with Invisalign in Oro Valley
If you're looking for a trustworthy and reliable Invisalign provider in Oro Valley, you need to look no further than Rutledge Dental. Our team is excited to work with you to craft your unique treatment and sculpt your new smile. Get in touch with our practice today so we can begin preparing your revitalized smile!
CALL US: (520) 575-9449 REQUEST APPOINTMENT